PWM2 : the Frequency go out too on C5, C6 , C2 ....

Coding and general discussion relating to user created compiler modules

Moderators: David Barker, Jerry Messina

sygma22

PWM2 : the Frequency go out too on C5, C6 , C2 ....

Post by sygma22 » Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:38 pm

I try to use the program PWM2 on C1,C2 pin connection and it's run fine on ISIS but on my EASYPIC 4 Programmer, i Find the Frequency out
too on The others C.pins.

Is there someone Who can help ME ? :(
My first interest is working with a PWM signal.

Motor : 24 Volts 4 or 5 A.

xor

Re: PWM2 : the Frequency go out too on C5, C6 , C2 ....

Post by xor » Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:09 am

sygma22 wrote:I try to use the program PWM2 on C1,C2 pin connection and it's run fine on ISIS but on my EASYPIC 4 Programmer, i Find the Frequency out
too on The others C.pins.
  • Make sure your pullup/pulldown resistors are disconnected on PORTC. Since the resistor array is common there can be feedback to the other pins. This problem is resolved on the new EasyPIC boards with the individual pin switches.

sygma22

THANKS XOR, Easypic 4 ==> JP17 ON NONE !

Post by sygma22 » Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:21 am

Thank you XOR. this is the solution JP17 ON None. Even if I note a light escape of frequency. I think of buying soon the news "EASYPIC5" , because j' have to abuse the number 4 in my very first tests. Can be microphone short ciruits or some of the condosator to half Except Service. :)
Sorry My English is not very good.... :shock:
My first interest is working with a PWM signal.

Motor : 24 Volts 4 or 5 A.

xor

Post by xor » Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:39 pm

I have used every board from EP2 thru EP5. Primarily EP3 and EP4. It is difficult to damage those boards. About the worst you can do is damage the CD4053 analog switches connected to the programmer circuit. I only know a couple instances where that has occurred.... when someone connected high voltage improperly. Even PIC's will survive much abuse.