Conflicts between SFcompiler 2.1.0.1 and MPLAB IDE v8.10

Discuss the Integrated Development Environment (IDE)

Moderators: David Barker, Jerry Messina

David Barker
Swordfish Developer

Post by David Barker » Mon May 18, 2009 3:43 pm

Can I see a screenshot of the MPLAB results window please. Saying it just doesn't work isn't helping me towards a fix.

nigle

Post by nigle » Mon May 18, 2009 3:50 pm

David Barker wrote:Can I see a screenshot of the MPLAB results window please. Saying it just doesn't work isn't helping me towards a fix.
Yes, I know! I forgot to add that as part of the original posting.
  • Executing: "C:\Program Files\Mecanique\Swordfish\Swordfish.exe" Main.bas -p18F8723
    Swordfish BASIC Compiler 2.1.0.2 Copyright (c) 2007 Mecanique
    All Rights Reserved.
    Error[] D:\Zeefax\Autosync\Software\Main Board\SendCommand.bas 17 : Unable to open include file : Packet.bas
    Error[] D:\Zeefax\Autosync\Software\Main Board\MenuDisplay.bas 17 : Unable to open include file : DisplayCommands.bas
    Error[] D:\Zeefax\Autosync\Software\Main Board\BufferedSerial2.bas 17 : Unable to open include file : system.bas
    Error[] D:\Zeefax\Autosync\Software\Main Board\Defs.bas 17 : Identifier not declared : _ProjectVersionStr
    Error[] D:\Zeefax\Autosync\Software\Main Board\Analog.bas 18 : Unable to open include file : I2C.bas
    Error[] D:\Zeefax\Autosync\Software\Main Board\MenuDisplay.bas 18 : Unable to open include file : Packet.bas
    Error[] D:\Zeefax\Autosync\Software\Main Board\SendCommand.bas 18 : Unable to open include file : BufferedSerial.bas
    Error[] D:\Zeefax\Autosync\Software\Main Board\SendCommand.bas 19 : Unable to open include file : DisplayCommands.bas
    Error[] D:\Zeefax\Autosync\Software\Main Board\Analog.bas 19 : Unable to open include file : SSPI.bas
    Error[] D:\Zeefax\Autosync\Software\Main Board\MenuDisplay.bas 20 : Unable to open include file : DisplayCommands.bas
    Error[] D:\Zeefax\Autosync\Software\Main Board\Interrupts.bas 21 : Unable to open include file : BufferedSerial.bas
    Error[] D:\Zeefax\Autosync\Software\Main Board\Debug.bas 21 : Unable to open include file : Convert.bas
    Error[] D:\Zeefax\Autosync\Software\Main Board\Interrupts.bas 23 : Unable to open include file : System.bas
    Error[] D:\Zeefax\Autosync\Software\Main Board\UserInterface.bas 23 : Unable to open include file : Packet.bas
    Error[] D:\Zeefax\Autosync\Software\Main Board\UserInterface.bas 24 : Unable to open include file : DisplayCommands.bas
    Error[] D:\Zeefax\Autosync\Software\Main Board\UserInterface.bas 25 : Unable to open include file : BufferedSerial.bas
    Error[] D:\Zeefax\Autosync\Software\Main Board\UserInterface.bas 27 : Unable to open include file : Convert.bas
    Error[] D:\Zeefax\Autosync\Software\Main Board\UserInterface.bas 31 : Unable to open include file : Math.bas
    Error[] D:\Zeefax\Autosync\Software\Main Board\Menu.bas 32 : Unable to open include file : DisplayCommands.bas
    Error[] D:\Zeefax\Autosync\Software\Main Board\Main.bas 43 : Unable to open include file : I2C.bas
    Error[] D:\Zeefax\Autosync\Software\Main Board\Main.bas 44 : Unable to open include file : SPI2.bas
    Error[] D:\Zeefax\Autosync\Software\Main Board\Main.bas 45 : Unable to open include file : SSPI.bas
    Error[] D:\Zeefax\Autosync\Software\Main Board\Main.bas 47 : Unable to open include file : BufferedSerial.bas
    Error[] D:\Zeefax\Autosync\Software\Main Board\Main.bas 50 : Unable to open include file : Convert.bas
    Error[] D:\Zeefax\Autosync\Software\Main Board\InputOutput.bas 125 : Unable to open include file : I2C.bas
    Error[] D:\Zeefax\Autosync\Software\Main Board\InputOutput.bas 126 : Unable to open include file : SPI2.bas
    Error[] D:\Zeefax\Autosync\Software\Main Board\InputOutput.bas 127 : Unable to open include file : SSPI.bas
    BUILD FAILED: Mon May 18 16:49:06 2009

dman776

Post by dman776 » Mon May 18, 2009 4:02 pm

YAY! It works for me.

FYI, my module files are on the same drive as MPLAB (ie. C: )

Not sure if that's the issue or not.

richardb

Post by richardb » Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:10 am

did this get resolved ?
Hmmm..

nigle

Post by nigle » Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:25 pm

richardb wrote:did this get resolved ?
Not that I know of. I ended up copying all of the library files into the project folder as a workaround, if I recall correctly