GLCD s1d13700 test code

Discuss the Integrated Development Environment (IDE)

Moderators: David Barker, Jerry Messina

yolk

too busy..

Post by yolk » Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:08 pm

Effectively, it means that I've made my personal routines for this controller for proton compiler sometimes ago, it works pretty good with eeproms, to be sincere it seems that my routines goes faster even if getting data from eeprom, but it maybe for different reasons. I should also convert my code to swordfish which is not so difficult, but swordfish library has many more functions that I'm lazy to develop. :D
Main issue is not to modify the graphics.bas code, that looks simple to be done, but much more to use the font converter and the graphics converter utilities and write down some code to get this data and put on a eeprom in the best way.. As i've thought that this could be useful, maybe there is someone that has already done it or has planned to do it in short, that's the meaning of my post.
Maybe I will get the time to do it by myself in the next future, in this case I will post the code for sure.

Biggy

Post by Biggy » Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:59 pm

Hi,

I've exactly the same problem than lothar (nothing happen when I send data to the lcd or modify the pot value for the contrast). So I'm asking me how do you resolve your problem? Wath was wrong in your circuit ? for information, I have a 240320G serie module of displaytech.
I tried the steven example code to test my lcd and it doesnt work.

thx for your future help :D