SystemConvert v1.2 allows you to create device files using either MPLAB or MPLABX, upping the number of supported devices to 241.
It adds a few new features:
- defines the PROD register as a 16-bit word so you no longer have to use PRODL/PRODH
- adds a new '#const _wdt_type' to identify the watchdog config type
- 0 -->WDT(WDT) = [OFF, ON]
- 1 -->WDTEN(WDTEN) = [OFF, ON]
- 2 -->WDTEN(WDTEN) = [OFF, NOSLP, SWON, ON]
- 3 -->WDTEN(WDTEN) = [OFF, NOSLP, ON, SWDTDIS]
The upper limit of RAM should include all contiguous ram present. See the thread Using _protected regions to recoup unusable ram for some tricks you can use to gain addtl ram for some devices (13K50, xxJ60)
Other misc fixes for a number of devices are outlined in the readme file.
The download includes files pre-generated from MPLAB v8.92, but to use them you'll have to have MPASM v5.49 or later (see the wiki page for a link).
Currently, MPLABX/MPASMX doesn't include anything new except a few register definitions, but support for MPASMX will be required for any new devices (like the soon to be released 18F2xK40)