This section includes a number of programs and code snippets that can be used with the Swordfish compiler.
- Thermistor Linearisation Using a Stein-Hart Equation. Written by TimBox. A Thermistor linearisation program using a Stein-Hart equation, originally written for the PROTON compiler by Les Johnston.
- Soft RTC - Four Methods For A Precision PIC Real Time Clock. Written by Warren Schroeder. Adding a precision RTC to your project without extra hardware is no sweat.
- 24LC640 SPI EEPROM. Written by David Barker. Shows how to read and write byte data to SPI EEPROM.
- 4 x 7 Segment Display Driver. Written by David Barker. A simple program that shows how to display a number on four 7 segment displays using a timer interrupt.
- USB HID Keyboard Demo. Written by Nathan Herbert. A demonstration program that emulates a USB Keyboard on a PIC 18F4550.
See also Articles and Tutorials for some additional code samples.